Heart Benefits of Garlic
Garlic contains flavonoids, important for preventing the oxidation of fats and magnesium, wonderful magnesium. Watch out if you're breastfeeding, because listen, girlfriend, your baby will know. Stuff is so good for you, especially if you're a pasta fiend like me. Add a little olive oil with sea salt and pepper. All I need.
Garlic will help you in so many ways. If you suffer from any kind of heart problem, here's how it helps y'all:
- Lowers both diastolic and systolic blood pressure
- Decreases plaque build-up in your arteries
- Reduces LDL (the more disliked and less popular cholesterol) and the oxidation of LDL (which is the real problem when we're talking cholesterol problems)
- Sulfur compounds will not only help with your heart but will also help with overall beauty (shiny hair, hell yes)
- And the raw stuff is best, so maybe go for an extract if you don't want to blow away everyone you meet into the next state with your breath.